Garbage Disposal Not Working? It is probably Jammed!
If your garbage disposal suddenly stopped working then it probably just has a jam in the disposal. If this is the case then you are in luck, because a jam is usually very quick and easy to fix.
If you know that there is no way that there could be a jam and want to just try resetting the disposal then proceed to step five, but I do not recommend that unless you are certain.
for a special
thank you offer
for visiting our site!
There are seven steps that we are going to go through in order to un-jam that garbage disposal:
1. Make sure that the power if off to your garbage disposal.
2. Clear any loose debris in the garbage disposal.
3. Use our the garbage disposal wrench to un-jam the disposal (Wrench should be located on the side or the bottom of the disposal).
4. Check the disposal again for loose material.
5. Reset the garbage disposal (little red button on bottom of disposer).
6. Plug the garbage disposal back in or flip the breaker back to the on position.
7. Test the garbage disposal to make sure that it is once again working properly.
If the above steps didn't work, please call (303) 750-4242 or click on the image below to order service online. We'll get a professional service technician out right away!
Plumbing-Heating-Air Conditioning-Evaporative Cooling-Drain Cleaning-Water Heaters-Gas Lines-Sewer Line-Water Lines-Boilers-Humidifiers-Electronic Air Cleaners-Thermostats
Servicing the entire Denver metro area:
Denver - Aurora- Greenwood Village- Broomfield - Boulder - Englewood - Westminster - Northglen - Wheat Ridge - Parker - Highlands Ranch - Lakewood - Littleton - Castle Rock