Since our tankless products only use energy to heat water as it is needed, no energy is wasted while there is no demand for hot water. In addition, our tankless products put you in complete control over your water temperature with a precise digital controller. A touch of your fingertip can adjust the maximum water temperature up or down to the perfect comfort level that's just right for you. Moms love this feature because it prevents water from getting too hot for their children. These features plus many more add up to pleasant lifestyle and considerable savings on your energy bill.
Features & Benefits
• Continuous hot water on demand Tankless water heaters provide a steady flow of hot water whenever and wherever you need it.
• Compact, space saving design Our indoor and outdoor tankless water heaters are just over 2 feet tall, weigh 55 pounds or less, and attach to an interior or exterior wall.
• Energy Efficient tankless gas water heaters are very energy efficient.
• $300 Federal energy tax credit for installation of a tankless gas water heater qualifies for tax credit incentives available for a limited time.
• Indoor and outdoor models available. Service Network offers a variety of propane (LP) and natural gas models for added choice and convenience.
• Environmentally-friendly Our tankless products meet low NOx emissions standards (SCAQMD rule 1146) because of their advanced operational design and high efficiency.
• High altitude efficiency. We offer unique technologies for efficient tankless water heater operation up to and above 9,000 feet.
• Most of our tankless models have a digital display that show temperature setting and maintenance codes.
• Remote control units are available.
• Worry-free operation Most tankless designs feature exclusive safety features including: - built-in self-diagnostic program - advanced sensors that prevent overheating - automatic shut-off system in the event of an error.
• Self-diagnostic program Most tankless water heaters use smart technology. The built-in self-diagnostic program displays maintenance codes when necessary. In the event an error is detected in the tankless unit, an error code will be displayed on the digital controller for quick reference and troubleshooting.
• All indoor models require category III stainless steel venting for safe, efficient operation and extended life. Standard water heater vent material is inadequate for safety reasons.